Description + illustration photo
- frame and mixing tank produced of ST52 steel
- auger and the knives on it produced of ST52 steel
- two manually adjustable counterknives
- auger reducer with electromotor
- unloading port on left side
- towing eye and small wheels
- ladder with podium for inspection
Electromotor - 18, 22, 30, 37, 45, 55, 60 KW. The electromotor is directly positioned on the first reduction gearbox, connected to the auger reducer and ensures a rotational speed of 25 rpm.
Mixing - the stationary mixing is powered by an electromotor, which is also available in versions that have a start-up control. This version helps to avoid an electric overload in the company´s electrical system and this way it guarantees a homogenous mixture that is a equivalent to the mixture from the trailed mixer wagons. This device is available with a wide range of unloading belts that can be adapted according to the needs of the farm.